InfoComm 2019 is closer than you think, and to prepare we talk to Dan Goldstein from AVIXA about the education courses being offered prior to the show’s formal opening. We also discuss the return of the Center Stage, and the value of that first day experience to integrators and end-users alike.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Peerless-AV® Announces Global Availability of New Single and Dual-Sided Smart City Kiosks
- Are We Ready for the AI Revolution in Audiovisual?
- AtlasIED’s Atmosphere Platform Helps Amplify the Unique Experience at Bangkok’s CHI Art Series Hotel
- Lightware Cisco Solutions Plus Integration Empowers Seamless Connectivity for Northrim Bank
- L-Acoustics Strikes Twice at Thunder Valley Casino Resort
- PSNI Global Alliance Welcomes Kevin Collins as Strategic Advisor
- Strategic Alliances
- Z-Wave Alliance Releases 2023 Ecosystem Report