Diversified joins elite group of certified dealers
Diversified has been named an Elite Partner for the distribution of the DTEN family of D7 products. The D7 family is a Zoom Certified all-in-one appliance that has been built from the ground up specifically for Zoom video conferencing.
Diversified was specifically chosen to be a Starin DTEN Elite partner because they are an industry-leading technology solutions provider delivering innovative digital media, collaborative, broadcasting, electronic security, and OTT solutions to a global clientele across a wide array of markets. From initial design consultation and deployment to managed services, Diversified is a trusted technology partner.
Diversified has more than 40 offices serving Fortune 500 clients around the world and is widely recognized for leadership and strategic enterprise implementation.
By partnering with Starin, Diversified is in a unique position to provide the D7 family to a wider range of customers quickly and efficiently. Through Starin’s Elite dealer program, Diversified has access to the entire DTEN family of products.
The DTEN D7 family provides a unique solution for video conferencing spaces. D7 units come pre-flashed with Zoom video conferencing software and are ready to use right out of the box. An end-user can be up and running a Zoom Rooms session in less than an hour.
The D7 family of products for Zoom Rooms automate and innovate workplace meetingset up and management with a compact AI video conference system that is wireless and customizable for meeting space, size, and participant needs. Teams can easily meet and collaborate face-to-face, either remote or in-office, in clean modern workspaces for video conferencing, digital whiteboarding, or presentations. AI technology enables automatic speaker tracking, face detection and learns lighting and audio patterns to adjust to different environment space settings. Meetings can be recorded to the Zoom cloud for easy sharing.
“Zoom is here to take the work out of meetings, working with DTEN is a great way to do that. Teams across the globe are empowered like never before with a new way to collaborate, as if they were in the same room, instantly and seamlessly everytime.”Oded Gal, head of product management for Zoom.
Key Features of the D7 Family:
• 4K camera provides face-to-face experience from multi-located participants. All-in- one DTEN D7 encourages interactive engagement by creating a one-room experience.
• 6-elements microphone array amplifies and modulates audio quality – optimal for meeting rooms up to 20 ft x 20 ft.
• Spotlight Video Conference – automatic people tracking technology with active speaker tracking.
• Digital whiteboarding with ultra-responsive touch technology – natural touch and writing with DTEN Stylus provides whiteboarding capabilities with minimized latency.
• Detachable microphone and camera provide the flexibility of choosing any compatible technology partner devices or using your existing devices to save your cost.
• Dual display support.
• 55 and 75-inch display options.
Starin Marketing is a business development firm specializing in audio and video communications. Based in Chesterton Indiana, Starin has been in business more than 30 years. Starin has been selected by DTEN as the exclusive distributor of the D7 family of products.