We’ve all heard the buzz words immersive and experiential when it comes to AV technology, but what does it mean to design for the experience? While most use cases tend to be within the realm of rental and stage or live entertainment, there are a lot of ways that those principals can resonate and connect in the commercial AV industry. This will be a discuss on how we can work in unusual ways to create amazing experiences with technology. Well look at some creative workflows and examples of how creative experiences can be used no matter what vertical of the AV industry you call home.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Bogen Communications to Exhibit Nyquist C4000 at ISC West 2023
- Legrand | AV to Debut Amazing AV Meeting Experiences at Enterprise Connect 2023
- Peerless-AV® Announces Global Availability of New Single and Dual-Sided Smart City Kiosks
- Are We Ready for the AI Revolution in Audiovisual?
- AtlasIED’s Atmosphere Platform Helps Amplify the Unique Experience at Bangkok’s CHI Art Series Hotel
- Lightware Cisco Solutions Plus Integration Empowers Seamless Connectivity for Northrim Bank
- L-Acoustics Strikes Twice at Thunder Valley Casino Resort
- PSNI Global Alliance Welcomes Kevin Collins as Strategic Advisor