The three-day event offers eight AVIXA CTS RUs on the topics UCC, projection, dvLED and eSports and deep dives into their challenges and solutions
For three days next week, Almo Professional A/V is providing the opportunity for resellers and integrators to virtually connect at Almo’s first E4 Evolution (E4v), a set of regional, virtual events that are an expansion of the award-winning E4 Experience. Officially announced last week, the E4v is the next evolution in live educational experiences and is designed to help integrators and resellers evolve and thrive.
E4v is taking place on May 18 (West), May 21 (Central) and May 22 (East) from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time.
In addition to the eight AVIXA CTS Renewal Units available surrounding four hot topics — UCC, projection, dvLED and eSports — attendees also have the ability to dig deeper into the various challenges and solutions pertaining to those topics, talk live with manufacturers and Almo representatives, and participate in a lunchtime panel led by NSCA executives about business tips for optimizing recovery.
Listen to an AV Nation interview with Melody Craigmyle, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Almo Corporation about what to expect at E4v.
According to Rob Ziv, vice president of business development and strategy for Almo Professional A/V and AVIXA CTS Holder of the Year, “As AV professionals, part of our role is to stay informed, stay relevant, and keep this industry moving forward. Staying educated about industry shifts and trends is one of many ways we will leave a legacy for those who follow. Now is a perfect time to invest in this future as the E4 Evolution provides a platform to stay connected and continue learning.”
Each regional event includes the following CTS-certified sessions:
- The New Normal Will Provide AV with an Explosive UCC Growth Opportunity: Will You Be Ready? (Gary Kayye, Founder, rAVe Publications): If there’s one market that benefited from the COVID-19 crisis, it’s video collaboration. This session discusses the future of UCC and how to grow in this area by providing better tools, more secure home-based environments and improved collaboration.
- How to Design a dvLED Display (Adam Coleman, Business Development Manager, Almo Pro A/V): Walks through the process of how to design a dvLED display, from choosing an appropriate product to calculating all of the pertinent specifics.
- The Future of Projection (Jonathan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting): Focuses on the unique capabilities of projectors, reviews their key technical elements and includes examples of specialized installations where only projection technology can be used.
- How to eSports: Part 2 (Gary Kayye, founder rAVe Publications): The first installment of this popular session delivered all the specs and details to understand the eSports market. Part 2 focuses on how to set up the three types of eSports venues — room-based, lecture halls and dedicated arenas — and how to simultaneously deliver AV signals to gamers, live audiences and viewers.
Additional E4v Learning Content
- Subject Expert Insight: Following each session, watch four short videos, then take a quiz to earn an additional CTS learning credit.
- Brand Action Center: Interact live with E4 Evolution marquee manufacturer sponsors.
- Solution Center: Following each session, find questions and answers about some of the most common challenges related to the session topic.
- Live Chat Tabs: Two chat tabs are open for the entire event: one for attendees to interact live with their local Almo sales representatives and one for media partners.
NSCA Business Lunch Panel
At 12:30 p.m. local time during each of the E4v events, NSCA executives are leading an interactive 30-minute lunchtime panel focused on tips to optimize recovery. Each panel features the perspective of the following regional business professionals:
- May 18 (West): Dave Riberi, CEO and Owner, LightWerks Communication Systems
- May 21 (Central): Dawna Payne, Executive Vice President Texadia Systems
- May 22 (East): Jay Kowalsky, Director of Operations, Red Thread
The following manufacturers are sponsoring all three E4v events next week:
- Marquee: Barco, Epson, Legrand, LG Business Solutions, NEC, Peerless-AV and Sharp
- Premium: Absen, Avocor, Da-Lite, Panasonic, Samsung Pro and Sony
At registration, attendees will setup a username and password to enter the E4v for their specific region. Each event is complimentary and runs from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time.