Audiovisual pros can earn 14 AVIXA CTS RUs
Philadelphia, PA — Reigniting the next evolution in live education experiences, Almo Professional A/V, the Pro A/V industry’s most dynamic distributor, today announced dates and advancements to the fall 2020 E4 Evolution (E4v), its highly successful virtual program that provides exclusive online education related to the design and specification of AV systems. Part of the award-winning E4 Experience, E4v features fully curated, live and interactive AVIXA-certified sessions led by all-star educators on relevant topics to help AV attendees thrive in today’s challenging economic environment.
The fall E4v is taking place over the course of three separate days – October 27-29, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT – with each day featuring entirely unique content and an exclusive NSCA-led roundtable hosted by Chuck Wilson, Executive Director and Tom LeBlanc, Director of Industry Outreach and Media Channels.
Register for Almo’s E4v HERE.
“The E4v platform enables Almo to offer free, quality education that is live and online to more AV professionals than ever before,” explained Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing and communications, Almo Corporation. “The fall E4v is taking place over the course of three shorter days, each featuring original curated content, equating to less screen time per day and the opportunity for attendees to choose the sessions that are most pertinent to their business needs.” Craigmyle added, “Sessions are led by the industry’s most well-known and respected educators focusing on topics that are relevant to what’s happening in our world today, particularly in the midst of a global pandemic.”
Each E4v session is worth one AVIXA CTS Renewal Unit (RU) with the opportunity to earn an additional RU following each live presentation. The fall E4v schedule includes:
October 27, 2020
- Session 1: UCC Gets Personal
Gary Kayye, Director and Co-Founder, The rAVe Agency
- Session 2: Digital Signage During a Pandemic: Trends, Technology and Opportunity Jonathan Brawn, Principle, Brawn Consulting – 2020 AVIXA Educator of the Year
- Session 3: NSCA Roundtable: Digital Signage
October 28, 2020
- Session 1: Workspaces in a COVID Era – A Designer’s Perspective
Kay Sargent, Senior Principle, HOK
- Session 2: Integrating AV Systems to Accommodate Gen Z and Millennials
- Session 3: How We Can Rethink Audio for the Future of AV
Chuck Espinoza, Senior Staff Instructor, AVIXA
- Session 4: NSCA Roundtable: Next-Generation Workspaces
October 29, 2020
- Session 1: The Future of Events: Hybrid, In-Person VR & More
Tom Kehr, AV Systems Designer and Professional Trainer
- Session 2: Essentials of LED Design, Jacob Sanders
Business Development Manager, Almo,
- Session 3: Essentials of dvLED Mounting & Structures
Craig Rocchia, Sales Application Engineer, Peerless
- Session 4: NSCA Rountable: Direct-View LED
More details about each session and educator can be found here.