Herman nabs award with over 60% growth in ProAV segment
MIAMI, FL. – Herman ProAV (www.HermanProAV.com) a leading provider of professional AV products, procurement services, and labor resources to systems integrators in the commercial AV industry, returned to their physical offices after several months of working from home to find a package waiting with their award as Kramer Electronics 2019 “Distributor of the Year.”
Announced earlier this year, Clint Hoffman, Kramer US CEO stated, “We sincerely want to thank all the partners we have at Kramer for everything that was accomplished in 2019. These specific companies, however, went above and beyond for Kramer and are very deserving of the accolades.”
The accomplishments that led to Herman Pro AV’s award include:
- Herman was Kramer’s 2019 #1 Distributor in sales.
- Herman had a 66% growth over 2018 which was the second highest among (14) partners.
- Herman had the best sales distribution among the 18 different Kramer Product Categories.
- Herman has the Happiest Management Team in the industry. 😊
Jeffrey Wolf, Co-CEO of Herman stated, “At Herman, empowering our partners to achieve more is our top priority. Receiving this acknowledgement from such a valued partner as Kramer means a great deal to everyone on the Herman team.”
Other companies recognized by Kramer included:
- National Reseller of the Year – B&H Photo.
- System Integrator of the Year – Conference Technologies, Inc.
- KORE System Integrator of the Year – Camcor, Inc.