ClearOne has announced the availability of a new online certification course for its recently updated CONSOLE AI configuration software. The new one-hour certificate course qualifies for AVIXA certification and .5 RUs. Registration for the course is now open with the upcoming course schedule as:
- February 28: 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
- March 7: 8:00 – 9:00 AM EST
- March 21: 10:00 – 11:00 AM EST
CONSOLE AI configuration software makes AV practitioners more efficient by saving them valuable time in the setup of a CONVERGE Pro system for audio, video, BYOD, and Web conferencing applications installed in executive offices, huddle spaces, conference rooms, multi-purpose rooms, boardrooms, and lecture halls.
Some of the innovative features of CONSOLE AI include:
- An AI Workflow Checklist guides users as they build their system to make sure that nothing is overlooked in the setup process.
- AI Project Audit checks the design and reports errors and warnings to alert the user of potential problems.
- Enhanced Visualization dramatically streamlines routing, design, and reviews.
- Visual Language Elements include drag-and-drop, boundary boxes, mixer blocks, and custom routing lines.
- Audio Channel Groups can be created and then expanded for detailed control or collapsed for simplified viewing and control.
- In-Line Renaming allows designers to change channel and channel group labels quickly without going to the Renaming Tool.
- Also, C-Link Capacity is 150 channels allowing larger systems to be created.
In short, the new training course will introduce some partners to the remarkable capabilities of the CONSOLE AI software, but, even more importantly, it will introduce even more partners to all the updates that have been made to the software since it was first launched.
For more information about CONSOLE AI configuration software, please click here.