Leon Speakers has unveiled the winners of its 2021 Install of the Year Contest. The eight winning projects were chosen from a large pool of candidates all featuring a specific Leon product. All the winners will be featured in an upcoming post on the Leon blog, on Leon’s website, and across all of Leon’s social media platforms.
“It’s exciting and inspiring to see how integrators are utilizing our products and the high level of ingenuity and craftsmanship they’re applying to beautifully fuse a range of Leon AV solutions into a wide variety of environments,” says Noah Kaplan, owner and founder of Leon Speakers. “These stunning installations remind us of the key role integrators play in Leon’s success and demonstrate to designers, architects, builders, and integrators how technology and design can co-exist gracefully in luxury homes and commercial settings.”
Winners of the 2021 Leon Install of the Year Contest include:
- Advanced ESI, Best Media Décor Moving Art
- Best Buy, Best Customization of the Year
- Boca Tech and Automation, Best FrameBar
- Quality Audio Video, Best Showroom
- Iconic Systems, Best Eclipse Art Lift
- Livewire, Best TcFIT-U
- Monarch AV, Best Horizon Soundbar
- Sigma AVIT, Best Commercial Project
Learn more about Leon’s custom AV solutions on Leon’s website and view other custom projects at Leon’s Custom Shop gallery.