The inaugural Modern Work Summit will gather today’s biggest enterprise leaders to knowledge-share challenges they’ve navigated and opportunities they foresee across the future of work. Being held on September 20-21, 2022, at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, Florida, the two-day in-person event will support a community of professionals led by Mercedes-AMG Petronas, Microsoft, Zoom, Crestron, Steelcase, Accenture, and more.
The Modern Work Summit is dedicated to exploring emerging trends and successful strategies that will help organizations tackle today’s modern workplace. Over the past few years, many organizations have embraced hybrid work and as a result, the need for collaboration solutions has become paramount in everyday workflows. Yet still, 60% of organizations have not developed a formal and comprehensive strategy around how they deploy or plan to benefit from workplace technology, according to Dimension Data. The Modern Work Summit brings together digital workplace leaders to participate in networking conversations among peers and hear from the experts during tailored sessions full of actionable insights.
Featured sessions and panels will include:
- A spotlight on the digital transformation of the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One™ Team
- Participant Equality panel focusing on the employee experience, regardless of location
- A presentation from Steelcase on the psychology of space and employee culture
- Employee Experience panel exploring what’s required for employee success
- A session with Accenture on reinventing the workplace
- Panel discussion around Space Utilization evaluating how to get the best value from your spaces
- Hear from different perspectives on how to navigate new workplace technology requirements during the Security and Scale panel
The modern workplace scales beyond brick-and-mortar offices as today’s employees require thoughtfully designed spaces with ergonomic setups and integrated technology solutions that encourage collaboration, no matter where they may be. Employers are now required to design a cohesive and consistent work environment that is also scalable and secure to create a streamlined workflow that supports productivity and builds morale through a state-of-the-art experience that attracts new employees and supports employee retention. The real estate, technology, and furniture selected for these spaces are expected to be long-term investments and need to be chosen and designed intentionally with the needs of today’s workers in mind. The Modern Work Summit will explore the most up-to-date concepts to provide attendees with the tools and knowledge to create an environment that maximizes the potential of their organization.
The Modern Work Summit costs $400 per attendee and provides full event access. Space is limited for this event. For more information and registration details, please visit www.modernworksummit.com.
Pingback: 7 Ways to Rock Return to Work - AVNation TV