DTEN will introduce its latest solution, DTEN Inclusiview, as well as a slew of other conferencing solutions at InfoComm 2022. Use cases will be demonstrated for the advanced Zoom Whiteboard, Workspace Reservation, and Zoom Rooms Digital Signage.
“DTEN Inclusiview will be introduced at the DTEN Booth in the InfoComm Exhibit Hall,” says Rick Corteville, the company’s CMO. “While full details will be released at the show, I will share now that DTEN Inclusiview is proprietary to DTEN and builds upon our deep commitment to collaboration equity in the hybrid workplace.”
DTEN executives will also share their expertise at two educational sessions:
- Conference Room Refresh to Support Hybrid Work will feature Nia Celestin, DTEN Head of Marketing, as a panelist. The session is scheduled for Tuesday, June 7, at 4:30 pm PT in the West Hall, Room W325-W327.
- Building the Collaboration Plan that Users Want will include Kathleen Blackmon, DTEN Head of US Channel Sales, on the panel. The session is scheduled for Thursday, June 9, at 1:45 pm PT in the West Hall, Room W325-W327.
Other products being featured at the DTEN Exhibit Booth are:
- DTEN Mate, the new wireless controller that works with any Zoom Rooms device.
- DTEN D7 Dual 75”, the large video collaboration display that provides a fully immersive meeting experience.
- DTEN ONboard, a preview of the first purpose-built device supporting the Zoom Whiteboard, perfect for the hybrid workplace.
DTEN guests can visit the InfoComm Exhibit Hall for free by registering with VIP Code DIS573 at https://bit.ly/3abR3S5.