CEDIA Expo, the platform where residential technology integration, design, and construction professionals connect, learn, and engage, announces the return of the CE Pro All-Star Band. For the first time in three years, the CE Pro All-Star Band will return to CEDIA Expo for a live performance. The long-awaited reunion will kick off after the conclusion of the CE Pro BEST Project Awards gala on Thursday, September 29.
The CE Pro All-Star Band will bring together some of the most talented professionals in the custom electronics industry for a 90-minute live music showcase. Covering music from a range of decades, the CE Pro All-Star Band will perform tunes from The Beatles, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, Foghat, Foo Fighters, Hootie and the Blowfish, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. This year’s band includes:
- Bob Archer from CE Pro – Guitar
- Tim Bigoness from D-Tools – Drums and lead vocals
- Richard Charschan from AcousticSmart – Guitar
- Jim Garrett from Harman International – Drums
- Steve Haas from SH Acoustics – Keyboards
- Bret Jacob from Nortek Control – Trumpet
- Mitch Klein from Z-Wave Alliance – Bass
- Vince Luciani from AMETEK Power Quality Solutions (SurgeX) – Guitar
- Jason McGraw from CEDIA Expo and KBIS – Guitar
- Rick Santiago from Indy Audio Labs – Saxophone
- Patrick Shaughnessy from Focal Naim America – Guitar and lead vocals
- David Silkin from Digital Sales Group Metro and DSG Distributors – Bass
Many professionals participating in the CE Pro All-Star Band have spent years in the industry. They’re also excellent musicians, as many have played their entire lives. The return of the CE Pro All-Star Band is an exciting opportunity for the industry to reunite over a collective love of music.
“I’m honored to be included with this great ensemble of talent – from all parts of our industry,” said Tim Bigoness, chief marketing officer for D-Tools. “This year will be extra special. For many of us, it is a return to CEDIA Expo and a chance to reconnect with many friends and colleagues. We’ve put together a fairly ambitious set this year and pulling it all together remotely has its challenges. Still, it is truly a labor of love.”
“For me, performing with CE Pro All-Star band is one of the show’s highlights,” noted Dave Silkin, president and chief operating officer for Digital Sales Group Metro/DSG Distributors. “Something magical happens every time we get together. I’m confident this year will be our best performance yet.”
The CE Pro All-Star Band’s rocking reunion will occur on Thursday, September 29, 2022, at the Smart Stage. The event will follow the CE Pro BEST Project Awards ceremony, which begins at 4:00 pm. As in previous years, the concert is interactive. Attendees will be invited to sing, dance, and even join the band on stage.
Individuals interested in attending CEDIA Expo 2022 from September 29 – October 1, 2022, in Dallas, TX, can register online.
To learn more about CEDIA Expo, please visit cediaexpo.com.