AtlasIED manufactures high-quality commercial audio and communication technology solutions to protect, inform, and entertain customers.
AtlasIED’s new IsoFlareTM series of premium ceiling loudspeakers includes a blind mount, low profile, pre-install models, and a subwoofer, along with a “natural and accurate soundstage, accurate and linear response, and unparalleled consistent broadband directivity.”
The first product from AtlasIED’s strategic investment in Fyne Audio, the IsoFlare series is targeted at luxury hotels, casinos, high-end restaurants and bars, retail spaces, and corporate facilities. They promise premium audio, superior ergonomics, and aesthetics.
To provide its customers with the pinnacle in sonic performance, AtlasIED today announced the IsoFlare™ series of premium ceiling loudspeakers. The first products developed as part of AtlasIED’s strategic investment in Fyne Audio, IsoFlare ceiling loudspeakers represent a new benchmark for preeminent installations utilizing the very latest design techniques and tools to create the next generation in point source technology.
Ideal for luxury hotels, casinos, high-end restaurants and bars, retail spaces, and corporate facilities, the new IsoFlare series’ point-source technology provides a natural and accurate soundstage, accurate and linear response, and unparalleled consistent broadband directivity.
The series consists of seven models, including blind mount models in four-, six-, and eight-inch sizes, a four-inch low profile model, an eight-inch subwoofer, and two pre-install models. The new loudspeakers offer an edgeless grille design in either square or round and black and white options to cater for the most demanding architectural constraints. For quick and secure installation, the IsoFlare series incorporates a patented toolless dog leg mounting mechanism on all models.
The IsoFlare series includes:
- FC-4T, 4-inch available in blind mount
- FC-6T, 6-inch model in both blind mount and pre-install versions
- FC-8T, 8-inch model in both blind mount and pre-install versions
- FC-4TLP, 4-inch low-profile model
- FC-8ST, 8-inch subwoofer“In designing AtlasIED’s IsoFlare series, our goal was to enter the market from the outset ahead of the curve,” said Graham Hendry, VP of Loudspeaker Strategy at AtlasIED. “Ergonomics and aesthetics were a major consideration, providing the architect, designer, and installer with an attractive and versatile solution for various applications. As a systems designer, it is clear what the benefits are in deploying quality components in any audio system. Whether it’s in the pursuit of leisure and entertainment, learning, retail or the business world, investing in premium audio is crucial to better outcomes.”