Both Is Good
Every year, Crestron hosts a conference for programmers, designers and dealers called Crestron Masters to keep the industry on top of the ever evolving technology of AV. It is packed with classes and training to get insight with peers. Just like last year, this one was a virtual event, covering 95 sessions over the course of a few days. We sit down with as always Principal of Fregosa Design Rich Fregosa as well as Technologist for Technology on Demand Ed Mana and Lead Programmer for Riordan Brothers Integration Hope Roth to discuss the value of this year’s event. We talk about the impact of the virtual aspect of the show, how Masters has evolved over the years, the value of training & certification in the industry and much more.
- Rich Fregosa – Rich on Twitter
- Hope Roth – Riordan Brothers Integration
- Ed Mana – Technology on Demand
- AVNation studios production equipment provided by Shure and Vaddio.
- AVNation also covered Crestron Masters 2021 on both the Commercial and Residential side.