Last year we joined AtlasIED in the launch of their Atmosphere platform. While some would argue the most important thing was a slew of images and edits of one Tim Albright running to the event, it also showcased their brand new audio processing and control system. We sit down with Director of DSP/Amp Engineering Tom Lureman and Vice President of Sales Michael Peveler one year later to discuss what’s been going on with Atmosphere, the general reception in the industry, and what’s in store for the platform moving forward.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- AtlasIED’s Atmosphere Platform Helps Amplify the Unique Experience at Bangkok’s CHI Art Series Hotel
- Lightware Cisco Solutions Plus Integration Empowers Seamless Connectivity for Northrim Bank
- L-Acoustics Strikes Twice at Thunder Valley Casino Resort
- PSNI Global Alliance Welcomes Kevin Collins as Strategic Advisor
- Strategic Alliances
- Z-Wave Alliance Releases 2023 Ecosystem Report
- SANUS Launches Speaker Stands and Wall Mounts for the New Sonos® Era 100™ and Era 300™ Wireless Speakers.
- Yamaha Unified Communications to Showcase at the Exertis Almo E4 Experience