Last year we joined AtlasIED in the launch of their Atmosphere platform. While some would argue the most important thing was a slew of images and edits of one Tim Albright running to the event, it also showcased their brand new audio processing and control system. We sit down with Director of DSP/Amp Engineering Tom Lureman and Vice President of Sales Michael Peveler one year later to discuss what’s been going on with Atmosphere, the general reception in the industry, and what’s in store for the platform moving forward.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Snap One Advances Partner Support with New Speakers, Media Distribution and Control Solutions at CEDIA Expo 2023
- HARMAN Luxury Audio Group to Debut JBL DA Series Distribution Amplifiers at CEDIA Expo 2023
- HP says, “The world’s relationship with work is unhealthy.” Can AV make it better?
- AtlasIED Announces Partnership with Control Concepts Supported Product Program
- Diversified and AVIXA Strike Key Three-Year Agreement
- Starin, a Midwich Group company, strengthens partnership with Yealink
- New Source for Z-Wave Smart Home Chips
- PPDS unveils new sustainability-driven Philips D-Line 4650 4K digital signage range with innovative modular design for extended product lifetimes and savings.