We interview Thom Mullins of Affiliated Engineers Incorporated about the newly revised InfoComm standard on coverage uniformity. Our panel looks at installing audio, video, and lighting on one of the world’s tallest buildings. NEC has increased the warranty on one of their display lines. Why do warranties matter to the customer, the integrator, and consultants?
Host: Tim Albright
- Bradford Benn – Bradford Benn on Twitter
- Cory Schaeffer – QSC
- Thom Mullins – Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Links to sources:
- Commercial Integrator – NEC extends warranty to 5 years
- AV Magazine – Installing Martin lighting in a high, high-rise
- Installation-International – InfoComm’s updated standard on coverage uniformity
- In our aim to produce a show that is 30 minutes, sometimes we do need to edit an interview. Such is the case this week. Thom Mullins was a great interview. He discussed the importance of ANSI certification, global standardization, and the process of creating a standard. To watch the entire, unedited interview Click Here: Thom Mullins full interview.