We look at various regional trade shows and whether it makes sense to release products at these local shows or should manufacturers wait for bigger shows. Intellectual property fights in the U.S. and how those agreements may, or may not, translate across borders. For the first time in decades, there will be a Cisco without John Chambers.
Host: Tim Albright
- Marla Suttenberg – Sapphire Marketing
- Tom Milner – Service and Support Ltd.
Links to sources:
- SCN – Cisco’s new leadership
- Sound and Communications – Nanlumens & InfiLED settle suits
- Commercial Integrator – Almo E4 Tour