When technology creates a feeling of familiarity
Amazon announces a new “Alexa for Hospitality” which gives hotels voice control. The use of mobile devices for control and automation interfaces. Are there too many “end users” at the InfoComm show; and how do you define end-user?
Host: Tim Albright
- Alexis La Broi – Avitecture
- Jeremy Caldera – IAS Technology
- Chris Neto – Neto on Twitter
Links to sources:
- Tech Crunch – Alexa for hotels
- Commercial Integrator – Too many “end users” at InfoComm?
- InAVate – iRoom distributed by RGB Communications in UK