AV education in IT
Getting audiovisual installers a running start on configuring IT switches for AV transport. Distributors mergers and acquisitions and the impact they will have on the global AV economy. Displays with built-in computers versus modular additions.
Host: Tim Albright
- Josh Srago – Srago on Twitter
- John Greene – New Era Technology
- Bill Lally – Mode:Green
Links to sources:
- AV Network/SCN – Access Networks new configured switch for Crestron NVX
- AV Magazine – DCC buys Stampede
- Daily DOOH – NEC displays with modular PC slots
- Commercial Integrator – Srago says “so long, for just a while”
- Both Crestron and Access Networks are underwriters of AVNation Media, Inc. To find out more about underwriting click here.