Back to Business
Another virtual event took place last week. This time it was Enterprise Connect. The annual gathering of all things UC has become an important spot on the calendar for technology, communications, telecommunications, and audiovisual companies. Craig MacCormack from Commercial Integrator provided the recap story. Our panel discusses what trends are going by the wayside, and which ones are here to stay.
In a continual attempt to provide more value and connection to their clients, AVI-SPL introduced an embedded AV program. The efforts are to help customers who need more guidance and direct advice.
Finally we get advice from Tom Leblanc of NSCA. Leblanc provides key areas integrators can focus on during this time. The recovery of not only the AV industry but the entire economy may take a while. What we do now within our businesses will determine our future success.
You should also check out this story on the partnership between Yamaha and Sharp.
- Victoria Ferrari – Victoria on Twitter
- Sharath Abraham – Sharath on Twitter
- Nic Burton – Nic on LinkedIn
- Commercial Integrator – UC Trends from Enterprise Connect
- AV Magazine – AVI-SPL Rolls Out Enterprise Program
- Sound and Communications – NSCA Advice to Integration Businesses