So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish
Another year has come and gone. While not quite as bombastic as 2020, we have had some huge events hit not only the AV industry but almost any industry related to technology. We take a look back at the biggest stories of the year for the commercial and Pro AV side of the industry.
- Charmaine Torruella – Verrex
- Dave Hatz – RoomReady
- David Chiappini – Matrox
- Tammy Fuqua – Control Concepts
- Jason Ward – Involve
- Brock McGinnis – Nationwide AV
- Chris Hope – The Loop Lab
- Dawn Meade – Dawn on Twitter
- Brittany Board – USAV
- Frank Padikkala – Frank on Twitter
- Cassie Berger – Shure
- Joe Way – Higher Ed AV Podcast
- AVWeek 496 – Cybersecurity & remote access
- AVWeek 506 – Chip shortage affects multiple lines of industry
- AVWeek 497 – LG OLED honored at 72nd Annual Technology & Engineering Emmy Awards
- AVWeek 493 – Looking back at 3 years of #AVintheAM
- AVNation studios production equipment provided by Shure and Vaddio.
- Nominations for AVNation’s Reader’s Choice Awards for 2021 are open until the end of the year!