A New York Times piece highlighted how domestic abuse cases are starting to include the use of smart home and IoT devices as tools of harassment. What you and your IT and AV team need to know to protect yourselves and your company from a disgruntled ex-spouse or ex-employee. The new WPA 3 is coming from the WiFi Alliance and IEEE. How it will impact networks and security.
Host: Tim Albright
- Michael Drainer – Drainer Technologies
- Bradford Benn – Bradford on Twitter
- Paul Harris – Aurora Multimedia
Links to sources:
- New York Times – IoT devices and abuse
- Spiceworks – WPA 3 is on its way