Control4 has acquired ihiji and is incorporating the monitoring platform into BakPak. Monster has to pay for Beats/Apple’s legal fees. Does Monster still “belong” in the audiovisual industry. How should residential AV integrators advise their clients about the processor exploit that has made nearly every computer vulnerable to attack?
Host: Matt Scott
- Jeremy Glowacki – Residential Systems
- Tim Albright – Tim Albright on Twitter
Links to sources:
- CNN – Major processor exploits revealed
- Residential Systems – Control4 adds ihiji to their portfolio
- Strata-Gee – Monster has to pay Beats’ legal fees