Pyng’s new look at ISE 2019
Control4 adds on the smart home remote control group NEEO during Integrated Systems Europe 2019. What drew Control4 to make this partnership and how it will affect other Control4 devices. Pyng is dramatically redesigned to become Crestron Home. Can it stand alone against other Crestron solutions? Elan shows off two new touch panels with facial recognition and voice control technology. Discussing facial recognition software in the home and privacy standards.
Host: Matt Scott
- Joe Whitaker – The Thoughtful Home
- Mark Feinberg – Home Theater Advisors
- Ted Green – Strata-gee
- Kordon Vaughn – Control4
- Margie Duffy – Control4
Links to sources:
- AVNation – Switzerland-based NEEO joins Control4
- CE Pro – Pyng becomes Crestron Home and announces OS 3
- Residential Systems – Elan showcases two new touch panels at ISE 2019
- Our talk with Michael Short of Crestron at ISE 2019 can be found here.