Fresh off the press, or as fresh as it gets. Google and ADT announced a strategic partnership the morning of this recording. Katye McGregor-Bennett, Joe Whitaker, and our own Tim Albright kick around what that means with Matt D. Scott. Matt watches the stock ticker as ADT’s price goes up. Other stocks were not so lucky that day.
Speaking of not so lucky, if you were hoping CES was to be the first in-person trade show of 2021, you are out of luck. The CTA (owners of the CES show) announced last week they were moving the annual Vegas extravaganza to an online event. When the world’s largest technology show goes online, what does that mean for the rest of the year?
Host: Matt Scott
- Katye McGregor-Bennett- KMB Communications
- Joe Whitaker – Thoughtful Integrations
- Tim Albright – Tim on Twitter
Links to sources:
- CE Pro – Google and ADT announce strategic partnership
- AVNation – CES Announces a Virtual Show for 2021