The ClearOne Re-Connections Tour will take its tech showcase to innovation-hungry resellers in New Mexico, Northern California, and the mighty Midwest states of Nebraska, and Iowa in May with stops on the following dates:
- May 2-4 in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- May 9-12 in the San Francisco Bay Area
- May 17-20 in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska
- May 23-27 in the Des Moines and Quad Cities area of Iowa
Demand has been running high at every stop of the 2022 tour, so AV Pros are encouraged to register their request for a stop at their facility here. They can also invite their customers to hear, see, and experience ClearOne innovation in action with demonstrations of new products that are all available for delivery like:
- DIALOG® 10 USB Wireless Microphone System
- CONVERGENCE™ Cloud AV Manager unified software platform to monitor, control, and audit ClearOne AV products and services
- UNITE® 200 Pro PTZ HD Camera with 20x zoom
- VERSA™ Mediabar™ All-in-One
The 36-foot-long ClearOne Re-Connections Trailer brings the company’s newest conferencing, collaboration, and streaming solutions directly to the doorstep of commercial AV practitioners who can’t always travel to larger trade shows and conferences. Every tour stop includes presentations, training sessions, networking opportunities, and engaging demonstrations of ClearOne solutions.
Every tour stop also offers resellers the opportunity to earn $200 in tour bucks that can be applied to future purchases. To collect the bucks, resellers just have to visit the ClearOne Re-Connections Tour Trailer at any of our stops. Complete tour buck details can be found here.