The ZWave Alliance returns to CEDIA Expo 2022 with a refreshed Z-Wave Pavilion comprised of industry-leading Smart Home and IoT member companies eager to showcase the latest certified Z-Wave products, devices, and solutions across the interoperable ecosystem, now 4,000+ certified products strong.
Visitors to the Z-Wave Pavilion at CEDIA Expo 2022 will have the opportunity to engage with ZWave members including Alfred Inc., ASSA ABLOY, Masonite, Silicon Labs, and Zooz. Within the Z-Wave Pavilion, members will showcase the latest advancements in Z-Wave technology, including new products that highlight interoperability and compatibility – key pillars of the ZWave protocol. Here, attendees can meet face-to-face with Z-Wave Alliance members, receive dynamic product demonstrations, or tour the Z-Wave Pavilion to experience the power and possibilities of the Z-Wave ecosystem.
Additionally, the Z-Wave Alliance will host a power-packed panel discussion on the ‘smart home playground’ which will present exclusive information about the technologies, standards, and initiatives in place to shape the current connected home landscape. The session, The Platform Playground Revisited: Where Smart Home Protocols Stand in 2022, How Far We’ve Come, What’s Still To Be Done will take place on Friday, September 30, 2022, from 11:30 AM CT – 1:00 PM CT at CEDIA Expo 2022, live and in-person in Room D 174. Moderated by Jennifer Pattison Tuohy, the smart home editor for The Verge, the panel discussion will feature fresh insights from the Z-Wave Alliance, Silicon Labs, Google, ASSA ABLOY, Building36 Technologies, and the Connectivity Standards Alliance.
“Between the recent launch of our multi-part, educational WHY Z-WAVE eBook series, the wide variety of members showcasing new Z-Wave technology solutions, and our must-see panel session, it’s safe to say there’s a lot happening in the world of the Z-Wave Alliance at CEDIA Expo,” said Mitchell Klein, Executive Director of the Z-Wave Alliance. “We’re excited to return to the show this year to meet face-to-face with the professional installers that continue to advance the connected home space and push the boundaries of what’s possible from an integrated system.”
Below is a list of new smart home solutions in the Z-Wave Pavilion at CEDIA Expo 2022 from ZWave Alliance Members and participants.
- Alfred Inc. alongside Wi-Charge, a leader in long-range wireless power solutions will showcase an accessory kit for the ML2 Smart mortise locks that quickly, safely, and seamlessly enables Alfred locks to be charged and powered from up to 30’ away.
- ASSA ABLOY [YALE] will showcase new solutions, reimagined with the latest smart home technology to provide convenient, everyday smart home access to any household. Product demonstrations will include the Yale Pro SL, the Yale Interconnected Locksets, and Yale NexTouch.
- Masonite is a leading global designer, manufacturer, and distributor of interior and exterior doors and will demonstrate the first residential exterior doors to integrate power, lights, a video doorbell, and a smart lock into the door system at the show.
- Silicon Labs will demonstrate their Z-Wave to Matter bridge solution leveraging their Unify SDK software solution. Additionally, Silicon Labs will showcase the latest Z-Wave 800-Series Family SoCs and Modules and MG24 Wireless SoC.
- Zooz will show the new Z-Box 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Smart Home Hub which comes equipped with all the latest Z-Wave technology including SmartStart, S2 Security, and the 700-Series Z-Wave chip. Additionally, Zooz will showcase two new Z-Wave smart home devices that leverage the 800-Series Z-Wave chip.
The following Z-Wave Alliance members will have Z-Wave products on display via the Interop Wall at CEDIA Expo 2022: Airzone, Alfred Inc., ASSA ABLOY [Yale], DEN Smart Home, Eaton’s Wiring Devices, Ezlo, Fibaro, HELTUN, Jasco, Johnson Controls [Qolsys], Leviton, Remotec, Resideo, Schlage, Sensative Inc., STARTIS IoT, TLJ, Zipato, Zooz, and Z-Wave.me.
For more information on the Z-Wave Alliance, please visit www.z-wavealliance.org.