Getting awarded for the AV work you do.
Everyone likes to get recognized for doing something special or unique. Every two years we celebrate the Olympics in either the Summer or Winter. The Stanley Cup, World Cup, World Series, or Lombardi Trophy are all symbols of being at the top of your game. We in the audiovisual industry are no different. On this month’s AVSocial we talk with some of the team at Caster Communications about getting recognized for awards, using them in marketing and packaging, and the difference between trade show and annual nods.
Host: Tim Albright
- Kimberly Lancaster – Caster Communications
- Alex Crabb – Alex on Twitter
- Ashley Daigneault – Ashley on Twitter
Links to sources:
- Caster Academy – The AVNation special Caster Academy link
- The 2nd Annual AVNation Awards – Click here to see the list.
- There is no video for this episode of AVSocial. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Pingback: Caster promotes, continues to grow