The rise of the $1 billion integrator and what that means for the other companies in their field. Is there such a thing as “too big”? There is a bot-net 100,000 devices strong. How to protect your networks and make sure your network audio visual devices aren’t one of them. Samsung, Legrand, and Marriott are working together to bring IoT and integrated experiences to hospitality.
Host: Tim Albright
- Craig MacCormack – Commercial Integrator
- Nate Schneider – AV Shop Talk
- Rob Viren – Vaddio
Links to sources:
- Commercial Integrator – The $1 billion integrator
- Ars Technica – A 100,000 strong botnet
- Commercial Integrator – Legrand, Samsung, & Marriott partner on IoT rooms
- Tim Albright mentioned a search engine for IP addresses and devices. The is Shodan.IO. Link Here.