Room to grow in the AV industry
Discussing the Coffee and Controversy panel from New York Digital Signage Week. What commercial integrators should be aware about today’s digital signage market. A new Topgolf venue debuts in Nashville. Considering what markets could emerge from within the AV industry. Indigo Distribution announces an easy-install service for their Elan Control platforms. What distributors and manufacturers can do to help dealers on the job site.
Host: Tim Albright
- Cory Schaeffer – QSC
- Kelly Perkins – NSCA
- Gina Sansivero – Atlas IED
- Joel Carroll – WolfVision
Links to sources:
- AV Network – New York Digital Signage Week’s Coffee and Controversy event
- Sound And Communication – New Topgolf venue opens in Nashville
- Sound Vision Install – Indigo Distribution offers free installations for Elan Control platforms
- AVNation studios production equipment provided by Shure and Vaddio.
- The app mentioned during the discussion about New York Digital Signage Week can be found here for Apple devices.