Ponytail Pats & Suspender Sams
As the year winds to a close, we eschew our usual coverage of the week’s latest topics and instead look back at what were the biggest stories of 2022. Joining us to accomplish such an endeavor is USC’s Director of Learning Environments Joe Way, Advisist himself Bradford Benn, Building Technology Designer for HGA Kelly Cicchetti, Senior Product Marketing Manager at QSC Mike Brandes and host of our own EDTech podcast & IT Manager of Classroom Technology at Johns Hopkins University Erin Maher-Moran. But we aren’t just looking back at 2022! We look forward as well and discuss what might be the trends in our industry for the year ahead.
Host: Mitchell Toolen
- Bradford Benn – Advisist
- Erin Maher-Moran – Johns Hopkins University
- Joe Way – USC
- Kelly Cichetti – HGA
- Mike Brandes – QSC
- AVNation studios production equipment provided by Shure and Vaddio.
- Make nominations for AVNation’s Readers’ Choice Awards for 2022 here!
- More about the Q-SYS event mentioned by Mike at ISE can be found on their website.
- Bradford’s AV Mastodon group can be found here.