AV As A Service + Higher Education = What?
How important would AV As a Service be for a school? Looking at it as an integrator as well as an end-user. As one in five teachers find technology hinders their ability to teach, we look at technology in the classroom.
Host: Bill O’Donnell
- Scott Tiner – Scott on Twitter
- Rob Rasberry – Drexel
Links to sources:
- rAVe Pubs – AV As a Service in the classroom
- Campus Technology – Faculty survey on technology in the classroom
- Commercial Integrator – Choosing the right networked AV for your campus
- AV Network – Extron’s new Sharelink Gateway