IT and AV come together in Kramer booth
Jerusalem, Israel, — At InfoComm 2019 in Orlando, Kramer Electronics will demonstrate its unique AV over IT approach. The company will showcase its software-centric ecosystem, AV management solutions, control and automation, networked audio and DSP, wireless collaboration & presentation and much more.
Kramer’s focus of ‘reimagining AV the IT way’ will be in full effect at the Orange County Convention Center, with solutions and demonstrations that bring AV even closer into the IT realm.
David Margolin, VP marketing for Kramer Electronics, explains: “We have structured AV so that it appeals to IT – taking into account how these departments think and how they work.”
Kramer solutions and support provides a safe path for both AV and IT professionals, providing AV consultants and integrators with a reliable route into the IP technology realm. The recently-launched Kramer Academy courses, for example, which can be completed online as well as in-person, ensures they are fully equipped with the necessary knowledge while helping to gain AVIXA CTS qualification.
“This is a whole new approach to Pro AV,” added Margolin. “We see Kramer as the connection point between AV and IT and look forward to showcasing our latest solutions at InfoComm. From scalable, cloud-based control to our first networked ceiling speaker, we are showing that IT-friendly AV gives installers the edge and provides the ultimate value for end users.”
Kramer InfoComm 2019 highlights include:
Kramer Control, a modern, cloud-based control platform, continues to expand. Kramer will reveal new features and show the deeper integration with its AV management platform, Kramer Network. Other new control highlights include:
• KT-110 10” Touch Panel (new at InfoComm 2019)
• KC-BRAINware (debuted at ISE 2019)
• RC-206/8 & RC-306/8 – 6-button / 8-button I/O control keypads; RC-306/8 models can serve as PoE acceptors (debuted at ISE 2019)
• FC-18 – Display controller
• PT-12 – 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Controller, Auto CEC TV/display control and EDID processing or pass–through
Kramer Network 2.2 is an enterprise management platform enabling IT/AV professionals to easily configure and manage their entire Kramer product range, Dante™ devices and third-party devices from anywhere on the network. Kramer Network supports Physical and Virtual Matrix Management for AVSM and AVOIP products in addition to Video wall Management and Video Preview.
The award-winning Kramer VIA wireless presentation and collaboration platform we have added new and exciting included features to the VIA Connect Plus and additional software activated features as a part of the Kramer Platforms™ functionality.
Debuting in the US for the first time, the Kramer Platforms™ models consists of hardware devices that are software-driven, so one box serves multiple functions. This represents the future in software-driven AV.
• VIA Campus2 (new at InfoComm 2019)
• VIA Campus2 Plus (new at InfoComm 2019)
• 8K Fiber Cables (new at InfoComm 2019)
• TBUS Tower for power and Kramer 1G US size wall-plates providing a central interface for both power and connectivity (new at InfoComm 2019)
• Power Edge—a charging solution for the Collaborative Classroom (new at InfoComm 2019)
• HDMI Copper Cable line
AV OVER IP – SIGNAL MANAGEMENT and TRAINING
• KDS-8 – 4K60 4:4:4 zero latency 4K streamer transceiver using SDVoE technology (debuted at ISE 2019)
• KDS-6 – 4K60 4:2:0 low latency HDCP 2.2 Video Encoder and Decoder (debuted at ISE 2019)
• KDS-5 – 4K30 4:4:4 4K H.264 Standard latency HDCP 2.2 Video Encoder and Decoder (debuted at ISE 2019)
• New AV over IP Academy Course (comprehensive AV over IP education and certification)
In addition to the AFM-20DSP Audio Matrix with DSP and interchangeable I/Os (introduced at ISE 2019), Kramer will also release AFM-20, offering the same concept of interchangeable I/Os but without DSP. Other audio highlights include:
• Tavor 6-Cnet, Kramer’s first networked ceiling speaker (new at InfoComm 2019)
• FC-46H2 – a 4K HDMI balanced audio de-embedder
• FC-102Net (debuted at ISE 2019) – Compact dual-input Dante interface
• VP-429H2 – 4K 60 4:4:4 HDMI, DP and VGA Scaler / Switcher Tool
• VP-424C – HDMI to HDMI ProScale™ Digital Scaler
• VP-426C – HDMI/Computer Graphics Video & HDTV ProScale™ Digital Scaler
• TP-594Txr/Rxr (debuted at ISE 2019)
• 675T/R – Fiber extenders (new at InfoComm 2019)
• WP-789R – HDBaseT wall plate receiver (new at InfoComm 2019
• TP-752T/R – HDMI and RS-232 transmitter via any two-wire cable; up to 600m, HDMI pass-through • WP-872xr – DGKAT 2.0 wall plate receiver (new at InfoComm 2019)
About The Author
Tim Albright is the founder of AVNation and is the driving force behind the AVNation network. He carries the InfoComm CTS, a B.S. from Greenville College and is pursuing an M.S. in Mass Communications from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. When not steering the AVNation ship, Tim has spent his career designing systems for churches both large and small, Fortune 500 companies, and education facilities.