Almost 20 sessions will focus on a breadth of industries including hospitality, education, SMBs, retail and more, to discuss how businesses in these verticals are navigating the current environment
Today, Samsung Electronics America kicks off the two-day virtual conference, “Samsung Virtual Experience (V/X): Back to Business.” Attendees will hear first-hand from industry experts about how Samsung customers are getting their organizations back to business and enabling transformation in the ‘new normal.’ Almost 20 sessions will focus on a breadth of industries including hospitality, education, SMBs, retail and more, to discuss how businesses in these verticals are navigating the current environment.
“Across all industries, businesses have had to rethink how they serve customers while ensuring their safety, as well as the safety of their employees,” said Harry Patz, SVP & General Manager, Display Division, Samsung Electronics America. “Samsung recognized that companies were facing new challenges in this current environment, which has led to collaboration with partners to design solutions that meet their new needs. Samsung V/X welcomes customers and partners to hear from industry experts and explore the innovative technologies that are helping companies safely and efficiently get back to business.”
V/X Keynote & Sessions
YH Eom, President and CEO of Samsung Electronics America, will kick off the event at 11AM ET today with a keynote address. Following the presentation will be keynotes from Harry Patz, SVP & General Manager, Display Division and Mark Quiroz, VP of Marketing, Display Division. Day one will conclude with a V/X recap keynote from Joseph Stinziano, Executive Vice President for Consumer and Enterprise IT at Samsung Electronics America. Taher Behbehani, SVP & General Manager, Mobile B2B Division, will commence day two with a keynote address on July 16 at 11AM ET.
“The world changed, permanently, and businesses must recalibrate and be agile to stay ahead in this new normal,” said Taher Behbehani, Head of the Mobile B2B Division, SVP and General Manager, Samsung Electronics America. “At Samsung, we are dedicated to helping businesses and communities succeed, and our B2B Solutions bring together an open ecosystem, tailored innovation, and trusted security to answer the needs of our customers at the speed and scale required for the new way business is done.”
New Solutions Unveiled
Coming later this year is the Flip 85-inch, the newest and largest addition to the Flip line up designed to increase productivity, foster greater collaboration and enable a seamless exchange of ideas. The Flip 85-inch will transform huddle spaces, executive boardrooms and classrooms providing professionals, teachers and students with more screen real estate to accomplish more than ever before.
“In today’s hyper-connected world, businesses and schools are constantly looking for ways to better support collaboration,” said Mark Quiroz, Vice President Marketing, Display Division. “We are excited for the progress made possible through our expansion in the interactive display space with the Flip 85-inch. The newest Flip offers customers endless productivity possibilities by condensing multiple tools and processes required for traditional meetings into a sleek, stylish all-in-one design.”
This spring, Samsung announced the Pro TV and Pro TV Terrace Edition, indoor and outdoor display solutions for SMBs. Each lineup features 4K QLED TVs ready for customizable possibilities through the Samsung Business TV App, allowing business owners to update the latest information and promotions seamlessly and remotely for customers. Today, Samsung is announcing that both TVs are now available for purchase on Samsung’s website and through authorized resellers.
Samsung’s new MagicINFO 8.0 offers customers a three-part content management software solution featuring simple content creation, intuitive device management and seamless content playing. The three components, called MagicINFO Author, MagicINFO Server and MagicINFO Player, each contain core sub-components as part of the comprehensive solution. With MagicINFO 8.0, customers now have access to a web-based player and a business intelligence tool. Customers can leverage the power of MagicINFO paired with Samsung displays to elevate their business.
Today, Samsung’s The Wall for Business line up is expanding to include new pixel pitches 1.2 and 1.6. The stunning large-format indoor LED display extends hundreds of inches in size while delivering outstanding brightness, contrast, viewing angles and unmatched color volume. The Wall’s modular design allows for customized configurations beyond or below its 292-inch size standard. Users can add or remove unlimited LED panels to and from The Wall without impacting its performance or presentation quality, making it an adaptable complement to any environment.
Additionally, Samsung’s Mobile B2B business has introduced new solutions to help customers accelerate and thrive, focusing on Remote Work, Digital Health, Remote Learning, and Social Distancing.
- Remote Work Solutions empower remote teams to achieve more with a connected ecosystem of devices and a familiar work experience that is secure and easily managed.
- Digital Health Solutions bring healthcare to the patient, whether in the hospital or at home receiving virtual care.
- Remote Learning Solutions are dedicated to providing every K-12 student – no matter where they are – the opportunity and ability to learn and grow through technology that is safe and secure.
- Social Distancing Solutions deliver confidence to employees and take the guess-work out of getting back to work safely.
The following outlines the panel sessions where attendees can hear from executives and industry experts on how Samsung customers are getting their organizations back to business.
Day 1 – July 15
- 12:30 PM ET – 1:00 PM ET: Getting Back to Business in a New Normal
- 1:00 PM ET – 1:30 PM ET: The New World of Live Entertainment
- 2:30 PM ET – 3:00 PM ET: Driving Small Business Recovery with Display Technology
- 3:00 PM ET – 3:30 PM ET: Social Distancing Management Getting America Back to Work
- 3:30 PM ET – 4:00 PM ET: Emergency Alerts & Public Safety: Adapting to the New Normal
- 4:00 PM ET – 4:30 PM ET: Helping Hotels Get Back to Business
- 4:30 PM ET – 5:00 PM ET: Cisco and Samsung Solutions: The Best of Two Worlds
Day 2 – July 16
- 11:30 AM ET – 12:00 PM ET: Transform Your Digital Signage to Advertising Revenue
- 12:00 PM ET – 12:30 PM ET: MagicINFO and CMS: The Convergence of Hardware and Software
- 12:30 PM ET – 1:00 PM ET: Transforming the Patient and Clinician Experience through the Integrated “Smart Room”
- 1:00 PM ET – 1:30 PM ET: The Rise of Esports and How to Get in the Game
- 1:30 PM ET – 2:00 PM ET: Mission Mobility
- 2:00 PM ET – 2:30 PM ET: Why Samsung for Education
- 2:30 PM ET – 3:00 PM ET: Securing Displays in the Government Sector
- 3:00 PM ET – 3:30 PM ET: The “New Norm” for Restaurants: Quick Serve & Fast Casual
- 3:30 PM ET – 4:00 PM ET: 2020 SSD Market Update & Product Roadmap
- 4:00 PM ET – 4:30 PM ET: Digital Signage: Creating the modern healthcare facility
- 4:30 PM ET – 5:00 PM ET: Remote Management Solution for Quick Service Restaurants
Samsung thanks sponsors for their support in this unique virtual experience including Cisco, Havrion, ALMO, D&H, Stampede, Navori Labs, Boxlight, Useful, TechData, Synnex Corporation, Ingram, and MA Labs.
To sign up to attend the conference, please sign up with this link. For more information on Samsung V/X, please visit our website here.