HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. – Platinum Tools® (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination, and testing of wire and cable, is proud to announce the launch of its new pocket-sized PoE++ tester. Now available with an MSRP of $89.00, Platinum Tools will feature the the TPS200C during CEDIA Expo 2021, held in Indianapolis from Sept. 1-3 at the Indiana Convention Center, booth #5662.
“The easy-to-use TPS200C has been designed for all varieties of PoE…up to 56 volts and 280 watts of power,” explained Sean Rothermel, Platinum Tools product manager. “Powered by the PoE circuit, the TPS200C requires no batteries and can be used inline with an actual PoE device to measure current flow, or by itself in Powered Device (PD) Simulation mode to determine the maximum power available from the PoE power source.”
Additional features include:
- Tests up to 4-pair PoE (IEEE 802.3bt Type 3)
- Easy-to-read, bright, scrolling OLED display
- Test PoE on active data cables without interrupting data flow
- Automatic mode and polarity detection
- Tester features dual RJ45 ports for testing PoE and dual 2.1×5.5mm DC jacks for testing DC power supplies
- Includes 2.1×5.5mm DC patch cable
- Dimensions: 2.50in. square x 1.00in. thick (63.5 x 63.5 x 25.4mm)
- Weight: 2oz. (55g)
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email email@example.com.