NSI Industries brands’ Platinum Tools®, the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination, and testing of wire and cable, and TechLogix Network, a leader in innovative audio-visual, security, and datacom solutions, are proud to announce they will showcase outdoor cabling solutions during CEDIA Expo 2022, held in Dallas from Sept. 29 – Oct. 1 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, booth #5035. Platinum Tools will feature its new weatherproof RJ45 coupler housing (p/n 744), and TechLogix will feature its MOFO™ ST Series.
“Ideal for use on outdoor cable extensions, our new rugged housing protects almost any RJ45 coupler from dust and splashes,” said Sean Rothermel, Platinum Tools product manager. “Dual locking lugs keep the housing securely closed while dual center mounting points allow the housing to be secured with screws or cable ties.”
Additional weatherproof RJ45 coupler housing (p/n 744) features include:
- IP64 rated – sealed against dust and splashing water
- Cat 5e/6/6A compatible with the appropriate coupler
- Full rubber liner and dual locking latches
- · Center mounting points to secure to a surface
- · Coupler not included; visit platinumtools.com for compatible CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6A couplers
“Our expanded MOFO™ line now includes the new ST armored series,” explained Cameron Smith, NSI V.P. “Unlike their non-armored counterparts, ST cables feature stainless steel micro-armor and a tactical weather-proof jacket, providing reliable HDMI connectivity in harsh environments.”
ST cables are available in lengths from five meters to 100 meters and are available as standard cables or factory-installed on tactical reels. All options include factory-installed weatherproof headshell caps.
ST Series features include:
- 5.8mm diameter tactical jacket with internal stainless steel micro-armor
- 30mm x 19mm metal HDMI headshell supports pulling through 1-inch conduit
- No power required
- Completely immune to electrical and RF interference
- 25mm bend-rating
- 100lb pull-rating
- 1,100lb crush rating
- HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Native 18G bandwidth support
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR compatible
TechLogix MOFO™ cables gained popularity by leveraging a true fiber core to deliver unparalleled speed, bandwidth, and reliability. Pre-terminated connectors accommodate installations in seconds and the optical construction provides complete immunity to RF, EM, and electrical interference.
MOFO™ cables are available in HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB configurations.
For additional information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.nsiindustries.com/platinumtools. For more information on TechLogix and its complete product line, please visit www.nsiindustries.com/techlogix.