A refreshed line of 14 individual effect fluid types now offered in more sizes and retail- and consumer-friendly packaging
HARMAN Professional Solutions announces the relaunch of its atmospheric fluid line. As part of this launch, all 14 effect fluid types offered by Martin now feature new, more durable yet eco-friendly recyclable packaging, and more consumer- and retail-friendly naming and labeling. In addition, Martin is expanding the range of container sizes for our most popular fluids, and most fluids are now available in 2.5l, 5l, 25l, and 250l containers.
The new naming and packaging features for the fluids have been designed to make the selling experience easier for distributors and dealers and the buying experience better for end users, while also introducing more consumer protections. The labeling now offers a simpler color-coded system to help identify between different fluid types, includes improved effect descriptors that visually indicate effect density and dissipation speed, plus safety guidelines and instructions for use are now provided in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
While Martin fluid packaging and product names have changed, the legendary fluid formulas, relied on by live event professionals for the past 30 years, remain untouched. All fluids are still produced in Martin’s state-of-the-art fluid production facility in the United Kingdom. And all Martin brand fluids follow a stringent, near-sterile production protocol and have been carefully tested and benchmarked to optimize effect efficiency, consistency, quality and price.
“Increased sales of our popular atmospheric effect fixtures, has in turn created much more demand for our effect fluid from end-users, dealers, and distributors. This has been especially true at traditional retail locations,” said Justin Cicerone, Product Line Manager—Retail Lighting, HARMAN Professional Solutions. “With these enhancements to all our fluid offerings, customers around the world should now have an easier time purchasing fluids as needed when supplies are low and show time is near.”
The refreshed line of Martin Fluid products will begin shipping worldwide in Q2, 2018. The product offerings include:
- JEM C-Plus Haze Fluid
- JEM K1 Haze Fluid
- JEM R365 Haze Fluid
- JEM Low-Fog Fluid Quick Dissipating (replaces Heavy Fog Fluid A1)
- JEM Low-Fog Fluid (replaces Heavy Fog Fluid B2)
- JEM Low-Fog Fluid High Density (replaces Heavy Fog Fluid C3)
- JEM Pro-Fog Fluid Extra Quick Dissipating (replaces Pro Steam Simulation)
- JEM Pro-Fog Fluid Quick Dissipating (replaces Pro Smoke Studio DX mix)
- JEM Pro-Fog Fluid (replaces Pro Smoke Super and Pro Smoke Super Freshly Fragranced ZR mix)
- JEM Pro-Fog Fluid High Density (replaces Pro Smoke High Density SP mix and i-fog fluid)
- RUSH & THRILL Haze Fluid (replaces RUSH Haze Fluid, Pro Haze Fluid, Pro Haze Fluid Freshly Fragranced, and RUSH ELX Haze Fluid)
- RUSH & THRILL Fog Fluid (replaces RUSH Fog Fluid, Regular DJ Fluid DJ mix, and RUSH ELX Smoke Fluid)
- RUSH Club Smoke Dual Fluid
- Martin Pro-Clean & Storage Fluid (replaces Pro Clean Supreme)
Please visit http://www.martin.com/en-us/product-details/atmospheric-effects/fluid for more information on all of Martin’s atmospheric effect fluid offerings.