Supersummit ’19, PSNI expands on global reach
Coming off of its largest Supersummit to date, PSNI Global Alliance is thrilled to announce its 2019-2020 board of directors to include three Global Director-at-Large positions and two North American Director-at-Large positions. All are passionate about the Global Alliance, working together to strengthen the organizations impact throughout the world.
The 2019-2020 PSNI Board of Directors include:
- Chairman: Dana Barron, CEO at HB Communications
- President: Jeff Irvin, Principal at Spinitar
- Vice President: Kevin Groves, CEO at Alpha Video
- Secretary/Treasurer: Angela Nolan, COO at Vistacom
- Global Director-at-Large: Jean Pierre Overbeek, CEO at BIS|Econocom
- Global Director-at-Large: Juan Carlos Alcazar, Vice President at Grupo Covix
- Global Director-at-Large: Girish Narayanan, Founder & Managing Director at Granteq
- North American Director-at-Large: John Laughlin, CEO and President at Conference Technologies
- North American Director-at-Large: Robby Turner, Executive Vice President at Data Projections
“This is truly an outstanding global board of directors,” said PSNI Executive Director, Chris Miller. “These members are extremely committed to the growth of the organization, and we are excited about the unique expertise that they each bring as we continue to evolve and lead the organization forward.”
PSNI Global Alliance announced its global directors-at-large in conjunction with its Global Meeting held at ISE 2019. North American Members of the alliance voted for the North American officers during the Alliance’s 12thannual Supersummit held last week in Atlanta, GA.
PSNI Global Alliance members share a common goal to provide exceptional experiences to end-users through single-source partnerships that provide local solutions and global reach. In turn, member companies can extend their own capabilities and opportunities through the collective insights of the network’s 70 members around the world.
Member companies recommend names for open positions on the PSNI Board of Global Directors. A Nomination Committee reviews and interviews the candidates for each open board position based on member interest, previous member participation, company size and diversity, and geographical presence.
To learn more about PSNI Global Alliance or membership to the network please visit www.psni.org.
Tim Albright is the founder of AVNation and is the driving force behind the AVNation network. He carries the InfoComm CTS, a B.S. from Greenville College and is pursuing an M.S. in Mass Communications from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. When not steering the AVNation ship, Tim has spent his career designing systems for churches both large and small, Fortune 500 companies, and education facilities.