Systems powered by Brightsign
AURORA, Ill. – Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of the highest quality audio and video solutions and accessories, is excited to introduce the second generation of its All-in-One Kiosk powered by BrightSign® (KIPICT2555), the global market leader in digital signage media players. Featuring a sleek and stylish design with lean frames and a smaller footprint, the new and improved All-in-One Kiosk seamlessly creates a complete digital signage solution for any indoor application setting.
The All-in-One Kiosk, powered by a BrightSign XT1144 Expanded I/O Player, is perfect for a variety of settings, including hospitality, retail, corporate, transportation, entertainment, education, and more. The updated kiosk delivers flawless Full HD 1080p60 single video decoding, HTML support, networked content playback, as well as an abundant set of features, including interactivity via the GPIO port, remote snapshot, live text, media feeds, and multi-zone.
With an integrated 55″ commercial LCD display offering ten points of IR touch, the new All-in-One Kiosk fully engages users through a Wi-Fi enabled device, such as a tablet, computer, or phone.
“With a continued focus on providing customers with fully integrated solutions, we are excited to introduce the latest iteration of our popular All-in-One Kiosk powered by BrightSign,” said Brian McClimans, Vice President of Sales for North America and APAC, Peerless-AV. “The new All-in-One Kiosk now includes a slimmer design and a new media player that delivers faster and more powerful HTML and graphics engine as well as an HDMI input to play content from other devices. From wayfinding to entertainment to advertising to digital merchandising, the new All-in-One Kiosk can be easily implemented to create an interactive customer experience.”
Top features of the updated All-in-One Kiosk include:
- Sleek, ultra slim design offering rugged protection for any indoor application environment
- Quick and easy set-up via micro SD card, USB, or cable
- 10-points of IR touch to fully engage users
- Robust HTML5 engine supporting flawless playback of content and modular assets layered with video
- HDMI input to play content from other devices
- Full HD video playback even when in Mosaic Mode
- Faster and more powerful HTML and graphics engine
- Ability to easily update messaging and interact with the kiosk via Ethernet, WiFi, or the BrightSign® App
- The use of live data and media feeds to display popular news, finance, weather or social media feeds
To learn more about the All-in-One Kiosk powered by BrightSign (KIPICT2555), please visit: https://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/KIPICT2555
About The Author
Tim Albright is the founder of AVNation and is the driving force behind the AVNation network. He carries the InfoComm CTS, a B.S. from Greenville College and is pursuing an M.S. in Mass Communications from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. When not steering the AVNation ship, Tim has spent his career designing systems for churches both large and small, Fortune 500 companies, and education facilities.