It allows for the creation of 1080p HDMI matrix systems using a dedicated Gigabit network and CAT-5e/6 cabling
HDTV Supply has debuted its new WolfPack 2×20 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher, which is an easy to use HDMI video switching and distribution system that allows the design of multi-source to multi-video display systems using standard Ethernet cables. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. It is controlled by a PC or MAC via its LAN port with the supplied Browser Based WEB GUI and optionally via a WEB GUI on a cascaded wireless Router.
Wolfpack HDMI over IP products, like this one, allows for the creation of 1080p HDMI matrix systems using a dedicated Gigabit network and CAT-5e/6 cabling. Many combinations of HDMI inputs and HDMI outputs is possible that can be easily expanded for additional HDMI sources and HDMI TVs and projectors given ports are available on the supplied 24-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
The Wolfpack 2×20 Network HDMI Matrix Switch is a preconfigured matrix switch using two transmitters and 20 receivers and HDTV Supply’s 24-port ethernet switch. It uses Cat-5e/6 cables and a Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch with MJPEG techniques and an industry standard IP protocol to deliver 1080p video from sources that are 300 feet away from the Ethernet switch and another 300 feet away to the TVs. It also allows the system to grow in the field as its design has the flexibility of adding more video sources or more displays to the system based upon the number of unused Ethernet ports available.
2×20 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Supports 720p and 1080p HDMI video plus 2-channel audio
- Plug-and-play operation – no programming or setup required
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to ~300 feet over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Traffic can be unicast, multicast or broadcast for different applications
- Allows Wideband IR remote control of sources devices
- Control from a Browser Based GUI
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2
- Uses our Gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 300 feet over a single UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Flexible and scalable 1080p HDMI broadcasting via an included Gigabit Ethernet switch (LAN)
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding LAN bandwidth loading .
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configurations.
This Network Matrix comes with HDMI transmitters and HDMI receivers and each of them needs the IP address to be setup based upon end-user needs. The MAC address also needs to be setup based upon your unique system configuration.
The WolfPack 2×20 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher with WEB GUI & Remote IR with Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support and is available now and can be purchased at $1,850.00 at https://www.hdtvsupply.com/2×20-network-hdmi-matrix-switch.html.
Tim Albright is the founder of AVNation and is the driving force behind the AVNation network. He carries the InfoComm CTS, a B.S. from Greenville College and is pursuing an M.S. in Mass Communications from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. When not steering the AVNation ship, Tim has spent his career designing systems for churches both large and small, Fortune 500 companies, and education facilities.