The awards recognize integrators that creatively improve business performance
NSCA, the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial low-voltage electronic systems industry, has announced its 2020 Excellence in Business Awards. Submissions will be accepted through Jan. 17, 2020; there are no entry fees. Winners will receive recognition in various NSCA and industry publications, blogs, social media channels, and newsletters, as well as recognition at NSCA’s 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 26-28, 2020, in Irving, TX.
Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line – whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training, or strategic advancement. NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.
Applications can be found at www.nsca.org/awards. Winners will be announced on Feb. 2, 2020, and recognized at the Business & Leadership Conference’s Welcome Reception. There, the winners will discuss business strategies and transformations with attendees.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
“These awards recognize integrators that strive to stay relevant, improve services, and open new doors for customers and employees,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “Every day, we see and hear about positive things our members are doing to enhance business – and this is their chance to be honored for those efforts.”
For more information about the Excellence in Business Awards, visit www.nsca.org/awards or call 800.446.6722.
Tim Albright is the founder of AVNation and is the driving force behind the AVNation network. He carries the InfoComm CTS, a B.S. from Greenville College and is pursuing an M.S. in Mass Communications from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. When not steering the AVNation ship, Tim has spent his career designing systems for churches both large and small, Fortune 500 companies, and education facilities.