The manufacturer’s streamers, amplifiers, speakers, controls, and accessories hit the market
Bluesound Professional has announced the broad in-market availability of its highly anticipated suite of products for commercial streaming audio. The announcement sees the brand’s streamers, amplifiers, speakers, controllers, and accessories hit the market ahead of the new calendar year.
“It has been satisfying to see these products make it into the warehouses of our growing distribution network,” says Graeme Harrison, Vice-President and General Manager of Bluesound Professional. “This is a huge milestone for a new brand like ours and we continue to be excited about the revolution in commercial streaming audio that we can now deliver in a fulsome way.”
At their core, Bluesound Professional products feature the established BluOS multi-zone audio content management interface, seamlessly integrated into purpose-designed hardware, creating conflict-free solutions for commercial applications. Bluesound Professional products are designed to suit a variety of commercial use cases where audio content is used to create a nearly limitless number of branded experiences, including in restaurants, bars, cafés, hotels, gyms, malls, and other similar spaces.
Bluesound Professional Key Product Benefits (Hardware)
In general, Bluesound Professional products include the following hardware features:
- Streamers and amplifiers fit standard racking systems, while speakers and control panels include clean-look wall mount brackets; easy-to-install
- Variety of standard inputs and outputs, including secure Phoenix connectors for balanced analog line outputs, balanced mic/line inputs, remote 12V trigger, IR, and system interrupt.
- Hardwired Gigabit ethernet (RJ 45) for reliable network connection at all times.
- Security to prevent unauthorized use of systems.
- Bluesound Professional Key Product Benefits (BluOS software platform)
All BluOS Enabled Bluesound Professional products include the following features:
- Easy-to-setup, with network discovery, device self-discovery, and guided set-up and advanced customization options; lock settings with password-protected accounts.
- BluOS Enabled, allowing for a virtually unlimited number of zones of high-resolution grouped or independent audio environments, and interoperability amongst any BluOS Enabled device within the BluOS ecosystem.
- Natively stream from SoundMachine, a music service licensed specifically for commercial use, as well as from other popular music streaming services.
- Numerous control options, including wall-mount control panel, IR remote, Windows or Macintosh computer, smart device app for iOS or Android, and drivers for use with popular control systems like Crestron and KNX, among others.
Tim Albright is the founder of AVNation and is the driving force behind the AVNation network. He carries the InfoComm CTS, a B.S. from Greenville College and is pursuing an M.S. in Mass Communications from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. When not steering the AVNation ship, Tim has spent his career designing systems for churches both large and small, Fortune 500 companies, and education facilities.