The 1-local/remote share access single port DVI KVM over IP switch allows remote access of digital, video, audio and virtual media via remote control of a PC or workstation
ATEN Technology has released the CN9600, its newest KVM over IP switch. The 1-local/remote share access single port DVI KVM over IP switch allows remote access of digital, video, audio and virtual media via remote control of a PC or workstation. This provides users with an affordable and durable over IP server management solution while assuring operational dependability and efficiency.
As COVID-19 forces companies to move to a 100% mobile workforce, many organizations, especially smaller businesses who don’t necessarily have disaster recovery and/or business continuity plans in place, are struggling to quickly find work from home solutions. Additional challenges include deploying solutions to a non-technical workforce, excessive software installation and configuration, interrupted internet access and lack of necessary remote accessibility features.
With the integration of ATEN’s CN series KVM over IP switches, users can safely work from anywhere without having to install external software. Users simply connect a laptop to the Laptop USB Console (LUC) port to access any computer connected to the switch for easy on-site management with no additional monitor, keyboard and mouse required. Additionally, the CN9600’s virtual media function allows a user to perform diagnostic testing, file transfers or apply OS/application updates and patches from a remote console. System operators can monitor and access servers from remote locations using standard web browsers or Windows and Java-based application programs.
- Secured remote data access with data encryption and advanced security features, such as LS 1.2 encryption and third-party authentication.
- Bios-level access with no software installation required and no virus concerns.
- Dual LAN and dual power for redundancy.
- High video resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz for both local and remote consoles.
- FPGA graphics processor for better image and video quality and enhanced fps (frames per second) throughput for crisp video display response.
“ATEN’s newest KVM over IP switch provides point-to-point signal extension over IP, enabling users to simultaneously access different servers and virtual machines over the internet with low latency and without sacrificing performance. It is especially suitable for IT administrators who manage company servers, IT network and infrastructure for internal data center or server rooms,” said Aaron Johnson, senior product manager, ATEN Technology, Inc.
The CN9600 joins several other ATEN manufactured “work from anywhere” KVM over IP switches available to enterprise, healthcare, churches and organizations whose employee base is working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. Those solutions include:
- CN8600 1-Local/Remote Share Access Single Port DVI KVM over IP Switch
- CN8000A 1-Local/Remote Share Access Single Port VGA KVM over IP Switch
- KN1000A 1-Local/Remote Share Access Single Port VGA KVM over IP Switch with Single Outlet Switched PDU
Pricing and Availability
ATEN’s CN9600 KVM over IP switch (MSRP: $1,062) is now available through the company’s distribution and reseller partners:https://www.aten.com/us/en/where-to-buy/.
For more information, product features and technical specifications, visit: https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/kvm/kvm-over-ip-switches/cn9600/.
For more information about ATEN’s complete line of KVM over IP Switches, visit: https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/kvm/kvm-over-ip-switches/.