The webinar will offer brand marketers and advertising agency buyers and planners the opportunity to learn how to make their national campaigns more effective on a hyper-locally targeted basis
Continuing its free 2020 webinar series that covers digital signage during the time of COVID-19, Digital Signage Expo (DSE) has announced the third installment, entitled How Buyers Can Make DOOH Campaigns More Effective Post-COVID. The 30-minute session will be presented Tuesday, July 14 at 2 p.m. ET.
This webinar will offer brand marketers and advertising agency buyers and planners responsible for investing their brands’ advertising dollars, or doing so on behalf of their clients, the opportunity to learn how to make their national campaigns more effective on a hyper-locally targeted basis.
Featured discussion leaders include:
– Ian Dallimore, Vice President of Digital Growth, Lamar Advertising
– Dileep Varma, Head of Production Development & Operations, Outcome Health
– Ian Gadsby, Vice President, Digital Signage & Operations, Pattison Outdoor Advertising
The webinar will discuss the challenge of reaching audiences in today’s marketplace by first identifying where consumers have re-emerged. Cities are re-opening independently of one another, and audiences may retreat if the virus spikes. This panel discussion will help attendees identify where those consumer opportunities are most prevalent, offer tips for how to best take advantage of those opportunities, and outline how to flexibly shift buys in real time as audience opportunities change.
Key takeaways include:
• How data is the key in identifying target audiences in markets where they have reemerged
• Programmatic tools to flexibly adjust buys in real time and make post-COVID campaigns more effective
• Data to ensure that messaging is relevant to audiences in hyper-targeted locations
Attendance for this webinar is free, but registration is required through this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3540192553716628752