The Pro L10-Series offer a compact design and 3LCD technology
Epson has announced availability for its Pro L10-Series interchangeable-lens laser projectors that offer a compact solution packed with robust features and premium projection technology. The new 6,000-lumen Pro L1060U and 7,000-lumen Pro L1070U and Pro L1075U combine advanced installation features with bright, detailed imagery in a minimalist, discreet design to offer sharp, true-to-life images and fit seamlessly into virtually any environment.
“Building upon Epson’s leadership in 3LCD technology, the new Pro L10-Series ensure customers have incredible contrast and outstanding image quality for vibrant, eye-catching projection,” said Ramzi Shakra, product manager, large venue projectors, Epson America, Inc. “The combination of size, performance and flexibility is designed to meet the growing projection needs in corporate, education and wherever large-screen display is required.”
The new series offers up to 7,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness along with 3LCD technology and native WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology for extraordinary color brightness and high contrast, true-to-life displays anywhere that exceptional image quality is required. Plus, the projectors are compatible with Epson’s current Pro L-Series lens family, including the .35 throw ratio ultra short-throw lens with zero offset, and come equipped with built-in edge blending, image warping and shape overlay features.
The Pro L10-Series offers simplified installation tools, including HDBaseT and wide lens shift, making them ideal for large venue usage – from visitor attractions to higher education, museums to corporate meeting rooms. They produce detailed, high contrast images and a BT.709 color space for more realistic images and easier to read presentations.
Additional features include:
· Ultra-bright – Offering up to 7,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness from a compact large-venue laser projector
· Exceptional widescreen display – Native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology accepts 4K content and provides up to 4.6 million pixels onscreen
· Vibrant, true-to-life images – Leveraging Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
· Worry-free operation – A solid-state laser light source and air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours
· 11 optional interchangeable lenses – With powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens with zero offset
· Life-like images – A high contrast ratio and BT.709 color space for exceptional clarity and detail
· Dynamic projection capabilities – Equipped with advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and shape overlay features for a variety of applications, plus direct playback from USB storage media
· Simplified installation features – Full 360-degree mounting, wide lens shift, versatile connectivity and convenient inputs, including HDBaseT and HDMI (HDCP 2.2)
· Customized performance – Adjustable brightness modes to maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
· Multi-projector setup software – Free software controls networked projectors and gives access to warping and edge blending
· Web- or network-based remote management – Easily control and monitor projector status remotely
Availability, Pricing and Support
The Epson Pro L1060U, Pro L1070U and Pro L1075U projectors are available now through authorized resellers. White cabinet WXGA models – the Pro L1060W and Pro L1070W – will be available in March 2020. All projectors are, or will be, available without the standard lens (NL models). The laser projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, and next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways.5 For additional information, visit https://epson.com/high-lumen-projectors-for-large-venues.