NEWBURY PARK, Calif. Platinum Tools®, the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination, and testing of wire and cable, is proud to announce the launch of its Fiber Optic Cleaner line. The two new color-coded cleaners are available in 1.25mm (p/n FC125) and 2.50mm (p/n FC250) sizes.
“These new, easy-to-use, pen-style cleaners have been designed to work with virtually all common fiber optic sizes and connector types, allowing you to clean connectors and ports for the best possible optical performance,” explained Sean Rothermel, Platinum Tools product manager. “With two sizes with two color-coded tips for easy identification, all you need to do is push to effortlessly clean ports or connectors. It really is that simple.”
Additional features and specifications include:
- Silk thread provides more than 900 cleanings and advances automatically after each use for particle-free connections
- Single push cleans with ease
- Unique two-position cap cleans ports and connectors with the same device
- Weight: only 2 ounces
- Length: Under nine inches (225mm)
- Blue tip = 1.25mm size for LC & MU connectors
- White tip = 2.50mm size for SC, FC, and ST connectors
- MSRP for both sizes: $87.50
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com., call 800-749-5783, or email email@example.com.