PSNI Global Alliance announced its 2022-2023 Global Board of Directors, reflecting the combined strength of its Certified Solution Provider and Strategic Alliance Partner network. The Alliance has promoted CEO of Conference Technologies Inc., John Laughlin as President with Kevin Groves taking on the role of Chairman following two years as President.
“Following in the steps of so many great leaders of The Alliance over the past thirty-five years, I am personally delighted to announce our new board for the year ahead,” said PSNI Executive Director, Chris Miller. “These talented individuals represent the truly global scope and vision of PSNI. Together, The Alliance delivers a unique combination of expertise, experience, and commitment. Under the guidance of our Board, we will grow individually and collectively, share knowledge and explore opportunities as we continue to emerge from the COVID pandemic.”
Alliance companies recommend names for open positions on the PSNI Board of Global Directors. A Nomination Committee then reviews and interviews the candidates for each open board position based on member interest, previous member participation, company size and diversity, and geographical presence.
To date, PSNI Global Alliance represents over 200 licensed service and integration offices around the globe, spanning across 6 continents making it the largest global network of AV/UCC integrators covering the largest geographical area in the world.
The new PSNI Board in full:
- Executive Director: Chris Miller
- Chairman: Kevin Groves, Alpha Video
- President: John Laughlin, Conference Technologies
- Vice President: Stuart Allen, Allen Visual
- Secretary / Treasurer: Jeremy Elsesser, Level 3 AV
- EMEA Director-at-Large: Toby Wise, Snelling Business Systems
- LATAM Director-at-Large: Susana Alvarez, Newtech Multimedia
- APAC Director-at-Large: Roy Lo, China Tech
- North America Director-at-Large: Derek Paquin, Diversified
- Global Director-at-Large: Roger Grau, Ditec Communicaciones
To learn more about PSNI Global Alliance or membership to the network please visit www.psni.org.