The Home Technology Association (HTA)—the resource for the most qualified and professional home technology integrators—has announced its ‘Mind Share’ series of webinars for 2022, designed to grow and hone home technology integrator skills with new, carefully developed topics that maximize business opportunities and help ensure future success.
The HTA started the Mind Share series of webinars last year to replace planned in-person dealer events to great success. “The feedback we received on the Mind Share series from both our certified integrators and supporting brands was overwhelmingly positive, and we had very good attendance, so we are recommitting to these virtual education opportunities in 2022,” says Josh Christian, CEO of HTA. “We are excited to help our members prosper with topics chosen based both on their feedback and where the HTA sees opportunities for our group. This well-rounded lineup will help integrators work more effectively with both clients and the design-build community.”
The next Mind Share webinar “How Lighting, Shades & Wellness Puts You in Front of the Line” is scheduled for February 15, 2022, at 11 AM PST/ 2 PM EST. This webinar will focus on a growing priority for architects and clients—lighting, window treatments, and wellness solutions—allowing integrators to be included in the planning process earlier. In this webinar, HTA and a panel of experts will discuss why you should lead with lighting, shading, and wellness in trade partner outreach; how leading with these subsystems helps you to be perceived as a design resource, not merely a contractor; why lighting and shading are a priority over audio/video to architects; and how audio/video and control systems are a slam dunk when following the lighting and shading discussion.
The Mind Share series kicked off in January. To see the complete details of the 2022 lineup, visit htacertified.org/article/mind-share-webinars-topics-2022.
- The Best Retirement Plan for Integrators – Buying Your Building (January 26th)
- How Lighting, Shades & Wellness Puts You in Front of the Line (February 15th)
- Next-Level Surveillance: AI & Remote Monitoring (March 24th) – Register Here
- How to Make Your Design Work As a Profit Center, Not a Loss Leader (April 20th)
- Cybersecurity – How to Protect Your Clients (May 25th) – Register Here
- How to Manage Client Budget Expectations (June 29th) – Register Here
- Digital Marketing – How to Attract New Clients the Digital Way (July 20th)
- How to Deal with the USA’s Failing Power Infrastructure (August 24th)
- RMR – The Gift that Keeps on Giving (September 14th) – Register Here
- Builder, Architect, Interior Designer Synergy – The Rules of Engagement (October 19th)
- How to Work with Interior Designers—Logistically and Financially (November 9th)
HTA’s Mind Share webinar series is open to HTA Certified dealers and supporting brand members only.