For many enterprises, this is the year that hybrid work starts to become a reality, which will bring challenges requiring trial and error, difficult decisions, and flexibility. To address these tactical challenges while keeping strategic goals front and center, Enterprise Connect, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration, announced Facing the Tough Issues on Hybrid Work: How Communications Technology Will Support New Ways of Working, a one-day digital conference, taking place September 28. Register to attend the free digital event here.
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has brought corporate IT decision-makers together with industry vendors, analysts, consultants, and channel partners to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications.
“Hybrid work is not set-it-and-forget-it. It’s constantly evolving as enterprises discover, implement, and refine the best ways for workers to collaborate, wherever these individuals and teams may be located at any moment,” said Eric Krapf, General Manager, Enterprise Connect. “That’s why we created this one-day digital event. It’s the perfect opportunity for IT professionals to get up-to-date on how hybrid work is progressing and what we’re learning about real-world technology choices. Our mission is to help the industry deliver collaboration technology that enhances employee and customer experience.”
The digital program will include a keynote discussion of a major new independent study of enterprise attitudes on the Future of Work as they impact IT. The study’s author, Adam Holtby, principal analyst at Omdia, will lead this session.
In addition, breakout sessions will feature independent experts offering insights into critical industry topics including:
- Building the Enterprise Platform to Support Hybrid Work presented by Tim Banting, Principal Analyst, Omdia
- Meeting Room Interoperability Update presented by Jim Kelly, Senior Analyst/Consultant, Recon Research
- Making E911 Work for Hybrid Work presented by Irwin Lazar, President and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
- Achieving World-Class CX With Your Contact Center Technology and Agent Workforce presented by Robin Gareiss, CEO and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
- Using Change Management Strategies to Drive Hybrid Work Success presented by Melissa Swartz, Founder, Swartz Consulting
By attending the digital event, communications and collaboration professionals will:
- Gain insights that will make IT teams indispensable in the era of hybrid work
- Understand how to ensure collaboration technology delivers enterprise-grade service for all employees, regardless of location
- Receive practical advice on using Cloud and AI to support contact center systems that deliver world-class CX
- Learn about optimizing collaboration technology for the best employee experience
- Find out about the state of interoperability for video collaboration systems
- Learn about the evolution of hybrid work since return-to-office began—and how communications/collaboration professionals must respond
- Gain details on critical and timely issues as enterprises implement hybrid work
The event will also feature the industry’s leading solution providers showcasing their latest technology and innovations.
The digital event Facing the Tough Issues on Hybrid Work: How Communications Technology Will Support New Ways of Working will take place on September 28 from 10:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight time. Register to attend the free digital event here.
To become a sponsor/exhibitor, click here.