Apex Technologies US, established in 2020, distributes top-tier European audio-video manufacturers, ensuring seamless business operations for its partners.
Apex Technologies-US partners with German power distribution company GUDE Systems to offer IP addressable power solutions to U.S. integrators, ensuring reliable, high-quality connectivity.
New partnership brings high-quality IP addressable power distribution solutions to the residential market; helps systems integrators combat power issues for stable, reliable networked AV systems.
Apex Technologies-US has expanded its offerings in the power category by solidifying a partnership with GUDE Systems. Based in Germany, GUDE specializes in the design and manufacture of IP addressable power distribution products. For more than 30 years they have provided AV and IT professionals in Europe with power solutions to ensure reliable, high-quality and network connectivity. Now, through an exclusive distribution agreement with Apex Technologies-US, these same reputable products are readily available to U.S. integrators.
As AV gear continues to increase in complexity it becomes more sensitive to power fluctuations, which makes a stable, reliable power infrastructure an important design consideration. Available through Apex Technologies-US, GUDE’s Power Distribution Unit (Expert Power Control 8035-6) provides integrators a solution by enabling remote control over system components and proactive monitoring of every AV component on the network.
As a bonus, the Expert Power Control 8035-6 is the first IP addressable power distribution product to integrate with Apex Technologies-US’s new Power Hub, which also debuts at CEDIA Expo. GUDE and Apex Technologies-US demonstrate this powerful pairing at Booth #C1415.
The GUDE Expert Power Control 8035-6 will be offered exclusively by Apex Technologies-US with product shipping in Q4 2023. Other models from Gude will follow. Compelling features of the PDU include:
- Reliable network connectivity
- (8) individually switchable power outlets with individual current/power monitoring of each outlet
- Remote reboot and automated power-cycling using integrated watchdogs
- Control via HTTPS (internal web server), SNMP, command line interface, RS232 Serial Interface, or Apex’s new Power HUB
- Programmable power sequencing and individual outlet power UP delay
- Metering of energy, current, power factor, phase angle, frequency, voltage, and active / apparent / reactive power
- Fast and easy integration with drivers available for leading control brands: Crestron, Contol4, Savant, RTI and Elan
- 2 interfaces for plug-n-play cable sensors for environmental monitoring (temperature and humidity.)
Where to See Apex Technologies-US at CEDIA Expo 2023
Attendees of CEDIA Expo 2023 can see Apex Technologies’ wide range of power products, including the new Expert Power Control 8035-6 from GUDE at Booth #C1415. For product details, please contact Apex Technologies- US at firstname.lastname@example.org.