The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is a leading non-profit organization advocating for the commercial integration industries, promoting advocacy, education, member services, and networking to improve business performance.
NSCA is accepting entries for the 10th annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards, honoring manufacturers and products significantly impacting systems integrators.
NSCA is accepting entries for its 10th annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards, honoring manufacturers and products impacting systems integrators. Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 26th annual Business & Leadership Conference in Irving, TX.
NSCA, the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry, is excited to announce that entries are now being accepted for the 10th annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards. This recognition program honors manufacturers and products that have a profound impact on systems integrators.
Any manufacturer that produces innovative technology solutions for installation by commercial integrators is eligible for this award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products.
Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 26th annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 27-Feb. 29, 2024, in Irving, TX. In addition to naming a Grand Prize Winner, one winner will be named in each of the following categories:
- Ease of Customization: products that excel at interoperability and allow integrators to add value with custom solutions
- New Revenue Potential: products that offer ways for integrators to add value through new offerings
- Recurring Revenue Potential: solutions that make it easier for integrators to expand their managed services offerings
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: products that reduce installation time and secure profit margins
- Technology Platform: platforms for manufacturers to build from and push the industry forward
- Trailblazing Innovation: products that symbolize bold research and development to help reshape our industry
Additional considerations are made during judging about how the product impacts user experience (scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.).
“We regularly talk to NSCA members about how integrator-customer relationships are changing,” says NSCA Executive Director Tom LeBlanc. “Some of the new solutions being unveiled by manufacturers are helping integrators transform the way they do business and support these new customer demands. This awards program is one way to recognize manufacturers for what they bring to the industry.”
Winners will be recognized through the following coverage:
- Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly trade publication)
- Online Product Showcase on NSCA.org
- NSCA press release
- Article in NSCA’s biweekly e-newsletter
- Social media posts
- NSCA blog
- Commercial Integrator and CommercialIntegrator.com articles
- Interview-style video published by NSCA (Grand Prize Winner)
All entries, meanwhile, will be featured in a photo gallery on CommercialIntegrator.com, listed in NSCA’s press release announcement, featured in an issue of Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter), featured in NSCA’s biweekly e-newsletter, and included in a Commercial Integrator e-newsletter.
Entries are being accepted now through Jan. 12, 2024. NSCA members can save $200 per entry by contacting NSCA for a coupon code. (Call 800-446-6722 or email email@example.com for the code.)
An early-bird rate is also available through Dec. 8, 2023, for all submissions. Members and non-members that submit their products by Dec. 8 will save $50 per entry.
To enter, visit https://epiawards.secure-platform.com. Products submitted for consideration must be announced after Feb. 1, 2023, and they must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2024.